For many moons, I’ve been thinking about throwing a daytime party on the patio of Cypress Street Pint & Plate. If you’re at all familiar with this fine establishment (on the backside of the Biltmore), then you know that they’ve got one of the best patios in the patio business. And, since actions speak louder than words, we’ve finally saddled up our party animal, and put a doozy of an event together. So go ahead and pull out the day-timer, and etch this one down for next Sunday, June 10th at Cypress Street Pint & Plate at the corner of 6th and Cypress St.
Here’s what we’ve got lined up, with more exciting additions to come between now and then:
- Whynatte drink and shot specials.
- Beer specials from local brewery Jailhouse Brewing Co., including the debut of the newest delight, the Whynatte + Jailhouse Breakout Stout combo.
- Rhythmic dancing and slick garments from our good friends at Esperanza ATL.
- Freshly grilled and smoked delicacies on the patio at the hands of Cypress Street Pint & Plate.
- The King of Pops and his magical popsicle cart.
The party is kicking off at noon, and will go until the last person is dragged out in handcuffs by the police. The bar is extending the patio all the way to 6th street, wheeling out the grill and smoker, and we’re going to make a fun afternoon out of it. There’s no cover, so stop on by for a few drinks, listen to some awesome live music, and kick it with us on one of the best patios in the city.