Approximately 6 months ago we began work on a top secret project, code name “Operation: Natty Natte.” A project so ambitious, that if successful, had the potential to disrupt the entire ready-to-drink latte industry.
Well my friends, I’m pleased to announce that the project was a tremendous success, and that we’ve successful reformulated the Whynatte Latte to be ALL NATURAL. We’ve taken an already good thing and made it even better. So what exactly does this mean?
- We removed a number of ingredients, in some case tossing them to the curb, and in other cases replacing them with a natural alternative. The ingredient list got a nice haircut, and we’ve really simplified what’s in the can.
- Gone are the days of artificial sweeteners, such as Sucralose (Splenda) and Acesulfame Potassium (known as Ace-K on the street). We’ve replaced the artificial sweeteners with a trifecta of all natural zero calorie sweeteners: Stevia, Monk Fruit, and Erythritol. These are the James/Wade/Bosh of all natural zero calorie sweeteners aka The Big Three.
- We pulled out the various “energy drink” ingredients, such as l-carnitine and taurine. Of course, there’s still caffeine, because this is coffee we’re talking about.
- The calories per can was dropped from 100 to 90…As the saying goes, “it’s the little things”
- While Whynatte was already low in sugar, we cropped the sugar by 1/3rd. The new Whynatte Latte has only 6g of sugar per can!
- We dialed up the coffee a notch, and added a dab of cocoa. Why? Because we can.
- ORDER THE NEW all natural Whynatte Latte HERE.
And the best part of all this? The newly reformulated Whynatte Latte tastes AMAZING. Like “oh gurl no you didn’t” amazing. Like, “is this latte, or distilled unicorn tears” amazing. But I mean, of course we feel that way, we’re obviously partial and biased. I wonder what the industry experts over at Bevnet think of the new Whynatte? Lets see:
And yes, I am getting “Whynatte hit the nail on the head when it comes to balanced coffee and milk flavor” tatted across my chest in celtic lettering later this afternoon.
The new all-natural Whynatte’s already started rolling out into stores, and can be identified in the wild by the red stripe across the top of the can. Like such:
We expect it to take a few months for all of the original formula Whynatte Latte to be phased out and replaced with the new stuff. Please bear with us as we transition to the new formula, and continue enjoying the original one when you see it out on the town. There’s certainly nothing wrong with the original formula, and it will continue to brighten your day as it has for the past few years. If we were a really big company, with corporate jets, stadium naming rights, and offshore shell companies, we’d likely just pull every last can of the original formula, and replace it with the new. But, we’re not, and since the original formula still tastes great, there’s no sense in letting it go to waste.
Can’t wait to get your hands on the new formula? May we suggest going hog wild at the Whynatte.com online store? From this point on, all online orders (both cases and 4-packs) will be the new all natural formula. CLICK HERE TO ORDER.
So there you have it, Operation Natty Natte has been completed, and we’re incredibly excited for everyone to try the new Whynatte. Once you’ve had a chance to try it, we’d love to hear any and all feedback – please shoot us an email at info@whynatte,com, or drop by our Facebook page and leave us a note.
As an added bonus, here are a few shots of the new all natural Whynatte’s first production run: