That’s right kids, it’s the 1st annual Baking with Boozie Whynatte Bake Off!
We’ve assembled 8 restaurants that will be competing for the top prize of many dollars and many pride. Each restaurant will create a dessert that uses Whynatte as a primary ingredient. Expect to see everything from cupcakes to flan, with the possible coffee flavored tiramisu up in the mix. The chef who creates the best Whynatte dessert will receive $300 cash, as well as a bevy of other prizes.
What we need now are 4 amateurs who will compete for the title of 2015 Best Individual Whynatte Dessert Maker. Not only will the winner receive $200 cash money, but we’ll also throw in a case of Whynatte and a slew of other swell prizes. Also, there’a a $300 cash prize for “best overall” so if your dessert is the best dessert out of all 12 (8 restaurants + 4 amateurs), you’ll win an additional $300 – yep, you could walk with $500 cash if your dessert is the best of all. Not too shabby!
Think you’ve got what it takes? Know someone who’s handy in the kitchen? If so, you could be one of the 4 amateurs to make the cut, and compete for the top prize. Here’s how we’re going to do this:
– While we’d love to have more than 4 amateurs compete, we’re only choosing the top 4 recipe submissions.
– To enter, please submit a loose outline of your recipe to email@example.com. You don’t have to submit the exact recipe, but an outline of the ingredients you plan to use, and what the final product is going to be. The only limitation is that you use Whynatte Latte as a primary ingredient. In other words, more than just a “dash” of Whynatte. Get fancy. Get creative. Get messy.
– All recipe submissions must be received by Friday, June 12th.
– The 4 amateur contestants will be announced and contacted on Monday, June 15th.
– If you’re selected as one of the 4 contestants, get ready to get baking. You’ll need to prepare enough of your dessert to serve 8 people, and show up with your prepared dessert on June 29th, the day of the event.
That’s it! Now get into the kitchen and start tinkering! More details to come, but first we need to figure out who the 4 amateurs are going to be. We look forward to hearing from you!