Hold onto your britches boys and girls, we’ve got some news you can use.
Whynatte’s been approved for distribution at Kroger, and we’re coming in hot.
Here’s what we can share:
- The new all-natural Whynatte Latte’s been approved for distribution in all 19 divisions of Kroger.
- This includes not only the “Kroger” stores, but a number of their subsidiaries as well.
- The word subsidiary comes from the Latin word subsidiarius, and refers to a “company controlled by a holding company.”
- As of now, we know that Whynatte will be available at Fry’s, Ralph’s, Smith’s, King Soopers, Fred Meyers, and Dillons.
- This means that Whynatte will soon be available in grocery stores throughout the US, from ATL to sunny California, and many places in-between.
- The rollout will go down in May of this year.
- This is a game changer.
Certain details are still being ironed out, and there’s a lot of work going on behind the scenes between now and May. But, it’s officially official.
Obviously, this is really exciting news, and we couldn’t wait to share it with everyone. Without the continued support of everyone who’s thrown back a Whynatte and graciously told their friends to do the same. When the Whynatte finally lands on the shelf, we’re going to need everyone’s help getting the word out. For real.
More updates to come, so stay tuned!