2) Post photo of receipt to Instagram showing proof of purchase and tag #Whynatte and #freewhynatteshirt
3) Be following @Whynatte and @KrogerCo on Instagram
4) Email picture of receipt, your Instagram name, address, and shirt size to email@example.com
And really, when it comes right down to it, there’s not a lot of fine print to worry about. Here are some rules of engagement:
- We’re only shipping these shirts to US addresses. Not because we don’t like traveling abroad, but it costs a small dowery to send a shirt to the Ivory Coast.
- This is a while supplies last sort of contest. As long as this post is up, supplies are still lasting.
- Limit 2 shirts per household. While we want the entire family pounding Whynatte’s, we only want 2 of them doing so while wearing Whynatte shirts. We have our reasons.
- Both of the Whynatte cans must be purchased at the same time. You can’t buy a can of Whynatte, then 4 months later buy another one, hire a graphic designer to merge the two receipts into one, and then pretend that you bought them at the same time.
- We have sizes S – M – L – XL. Chances are that you’ll get a black shirt with a gold logo. If you’re a woman, or a guy who can rock a women’s tank top, let us know if you’d like a tank instead of a shirt. We’ve got a decent number of women’s tanks on hand.
Got questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.